Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hope Everyone Had A Great Thanksgiving!

There is so much that I can be thankful for this year.
1. That I live in the United States of America (even though our President isn't great...)
2. That there are Americans willing to die to protect my family and freedom.
3. That I have been blessed with a healthy life.
4. That my family and I are safe and warm.
5. That I am able to eat a large and wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.

Remember that it is never too late to give thanks and to always appreciate what you have.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. We are truly a grateful nation. And we are even thankful for Democrats. Somebody has to pimp for ACORN, pardon turkeys, and keep Joe Biden company at state dinners.

    ReplyDelete