Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Connolly Is Just Too Afraid To Actually Have a Conversation


After looking at BVBL, I just couldn't let this go...You all know I have a serious bone to pick with Gerry Connolly.

It seems that Gerry Connolly has scheduled another Town Hall...BUT surprise surprise it is in yet another gated community on August 25th at the Greenspring Retirement Community in Springfield. Connolly's spokesman Jason Connor's stated that the meeting was not for the public at-large but only for the members of retirement community and that the venue would easily provide the ability to throw out people that disrupt the meeting.

Well...I wanted more information on this issue, so I called Connolly's office AND the message box was full AND no one picked up the phone. So I called back and again no one picked up the phone. I was pissed off to put it lightly.

So let me get this straight...You won't hold a Town Hall where I (YOUR CONSTITUENT) can tell you what I think AND you won't even have someone pick up the phone in your office. Sounds like dear old Gerry is afraid to hold a real conversation with me or any of his constituents who dont live in a retirement home. Well I have news for you Gerry, this Healthcare Bill won't just be effecting old folks.

7 comments:

  1. Gerry is a really creepy. Hiding in retirement communities? Come on out and face your constituents, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've called Connolly's office before and someone always picks up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called Gerry's office and was greeted by a phone-sex lady asking for a credit card number. I hung up and called back, but the line was busy. Maybe that's how Gerry raises his campaign money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry is going to get smacked by Fimian next year. Connolly is a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to the Tea Party at Gerry's office in Annandale tomorrow. I'll be well dressed and looking quite normal. See if you can pick me out of the crowd?

    Wonder if Gerry -the-weasel will have the guts to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were there, over 200 of us. Gerry-the-weasel was absent without leave (AWOL). Only one pro-Obama supporter showed up. And one drive-by from some union goons.

    Keith Fimian was there to call Gerry out. But, no Gerry! Fimian will crush Connelly next year.

    Bye! Bye! Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's Gerry? Come out. Come out, wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete